Search Here

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rajasekhar




Finally, actor Dr.RAJASEKHAR seems to have decided to use his academic skills to help workers. “I’m going to start hospital at FILM NAGAR, exclusinely film workers.” discloses
Dr Rajasekhar, who happens to be a doctor. “Being a doctor, I understand the sufferings of people in the industry, who can’t afford quality medical service. I'm setting this hospital to provide them with quality health care. I’ll make myself free to visit patients personally. The work will start very soon,” he says.



Filmography

Aaradhana

Aayudham

Akka Mogudu

Allari Priyudu

Ankusam

Bharatasimha Reddy

Bobbili Vamsam

Chennapatnam Chinnolu

Gautama Buddha Latest Movie

Kashmora

Maa Annayya

Magadu

Manasunna Maaraju

Mechanic Mavayya

Nayakudu (2005)

Neti Gandhi

Okkadu Chaalu

Omkaram

Production No 1

Raja Simham

Seshu

Simharasi

Sruthilayalu

Station Master

Subhakaryam

Talambralu

Vandemataram

Vinta Dongalu




No comments: